[robotics-worldwide] [news] Free E-Book: Build your own computer-controlled robots from scratch

Rajashekhar V S vsrajashekhar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 05:04:29 PDT 2020

Dear all,
This is Rajashekhar V S from India. I have written a book in which I have
taught how to control robots using a computer. I hope it will be useful for
the robotics community.

A briefing about the book is done in this video:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://youtu.be/E8PNIrIhRt4__;!!LIr3w8kk_Xxm!5InIMFcI21N9tMOsH8XHRorHeuZGihnwIAnh1_HddgF6tuJRJPUrMqyhU9wK1p-FWYqN7Rr1$

The book can be found here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.researchgate.net/publication/340077565_Build_Your_Own_Computer_Controlled_Robots_from_Scratch__;!!LIr3w8kk_Xxm!5InIMFcI21N9tMOsH8XHRorHeuZGihnwIAnh1_HddgF6tuJRJPUrMqyhU9wK1p-FWdEOkUuy$

Feedback, suggestions, and comments for improvement are welcome! I can be
contacted via E-Mail: vsrajashekhar at gmail.com

Happy Reading!

Thanking You,
With Best Regards,